What does the Trip Cost Cover?
Here’s what is covered in the trip cost
- International Airfare travel to and from major airport hub.
- Food…(three meals a day while in Hong Kong and China).
- Lodging for the whole time you stay in Hong Kong and China.
- All travel costs in Hong Kong and China.
- Bibles and other materials that are taken into China.
- Entrance fees to scheduled activities.
Not covered in trip cost
- Domestic US travel to and from major airport hub.
- Chinese Visa.
- Food during the international flight, the day you arrive in Hong Kong and the day you depart Hong Kong.
- Any snacks that do not come with the meals.
- Personal souvenir and shopping money.
- Any extra personal travel that you do that is not in the original schedule (example: taking a taxi to the market to do extra shopping in your free time).
- Any offerings or personal gifts that you want to give (you may have the opportunity to donate money to local ministers or missionaries, but it is not mandatory).