Skip to content

Chinese Visa

Hong Kong Visa

Hong Kong does not require a visa for US Citizens (however, other nationalities may be required to apply for a Hong Kong visa. To find out if your county requires a visa for Hong Kong click here).

Chinese Visa

You are required to obtain a multiple entry visa to enter Mainland China. A multiple entry visa simply means that you are allowed to enter China multiple times in a specified amount of time. You must apply for a Ten Year Multiple Entry Visa.

We use the visa agency Travisa. We have used Travisa since 2005 with great success in getting Chinese Visa’s.  We can help walk you through each step.  If you wish to use another agency please let China Missions/Fischer Family Ministries know before proceeding.

1. Passport and photocopy

Original passport and one photocopy of information page. The passport must be signed, valid for 6 months beyond stay in China and with at least one blank visa page available for the Chinese visa. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for China visa stamps.

2. Passport Photo

One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, in color, front view and with a plain/white background.

3. Contact Us Before Next Steps

Contact us and ask for
1) Flight Itinerary,
2) Hotel Confirmation/Itinerary,
3) Answers to questions on the Visa Application Form.

4. Visa Forms

Fill out and print two Visa Application Forms
The application form must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS. Every question must be answered (please answer NONE if the question does not apply to you). 

Caution: Improperly completed Chinese visa application forms may delay the processing of your Chinese visa. If you are unsure how to answer certain questions on the Visa application please contact China Missions by email. Certain answers may cause you to only receive a single entry Visa or be denied all together.

You must have the updated Adobe Acrobat Click Here to download

5. Review

Scan your Visa application and send to to be reviewed before you send to Travisa.

6. Travisa Forms

Go to Travisa Global Reservation Form and follow instructions

7. Double Check

  • Printed and filled out visa application forms (2 forms)
  • Printed Travisa global reservation form (must be signed)
  • Printed Hotel Confirmation (provided by China Missions)
  • Printed Flight Itinerary (provided by China Missions)
  • Printed Trip Itinerary (provided by China Missions)
  • 1 Passport photograph on WHITE background
  • Your Passport
  • Visa fee

8. Send Everything In!

Mail everything to the office according to your residency.
(listed on your Travisa Global Reservation online form).
ATTENTION: Send via FedEx not regular mail.
Due to the value and safety of your passport and time constraints.

Residents of these states:
Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin. *Exception: French citizens must apply in person

Send documents to:
Travisa – Chicago
120 S. State Street, Unit 3
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 332-1161
Tel: (800) 766-0608
Fax: (312) 332-1163

Residents of these states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. *Exception: French citizens must apply in person.

Send documents to:
Travisa – Houston
1001 West Loop South, Suite 645
Houston, TX 77027
Tel: (713)961-3500
Fax: (713)909-3009

Residents of these states:
Arizona, Southern California, Hawaii, New Mexico, and Pacific Islands. *Exception: French citizens must apply in person.

Send documents to:
Travisa – Los Angeles
6222 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 210
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Tel: (323)932-7300
Fax: (323)784-3818

Residents of these states:
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. *Exception: French citizens must apply in person.

Send documents to:
Travisa – New York
290 5th Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Tel: (212) 613-2223
Fax: (212) 613-2287

Residents of these states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Northern California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas and Washington. *Exception: French citizens must apply in person.

Send documents to:
Travisa – San Francisco
564 Market Street, Ste 214
San Francisco, CA 94104
Tel: (415) 837-0771
Tel: (800) 421-5468
Fax: (415) 837-0775

Residents of these states:
Washington, DC, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennesse, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Send documents to:
Travisa – Washington, DC
1731 21st. St. NW
Washington, DC 20009
Tel: (202) 463-6166
Fax: (202) 293-1112

If you have any questions about getting your ten-year multiple entry visa please call this number:
Or visit Travisa’s website.